“GUEST” and “IN TRANSITION” LEVELS OF ENROLMENT
Individuals who are no longer employed by a MEMBER FIRM can receive a complimentary 120-day GUEST ENROLMENT at their current level.
At the end of the 120-day period, an individual who is still IN TRANSITION is invited to re-enrol with the BCLMA by joining ONE SUBSECTION provided they meet eligibility requirements:
- actively seeking employment with a BCLMA Member Firm, and not currently working as a legal consultant or vendor.
* There may be a cost associated with these events that is not included in annual fees.
No one at the “IN TRANSITION” level may be a Director or Officer, nor will they have voting power at the Annual General Meeting.
Enrolment expires on the last day (December 31) of any calendar year, or upon employment by a BCLMA Member Firm or Vendor/Consulting Firm - whichever comes first.
The enrolment fee will be pro-rated.
There is no obligation to enrol.
- Invitation to subsection meetings throughout the year*
- Participation in the Education Events hosted by BCLMA throughout the year*
- Access to the “Members Section” of the BCLMA website (www.bclma.org)
- Invitation to the Spring/Summer Social and Winter Social*
- Extensive networking opportunities with other legal managers
- Section surveys on areas of interest to management*
- TOPICS e-newsletter published quarterly
- Participation in committees to set the future direction of legal administration
- Access to new developments in legal administration
June 6, 2013
Annual Summer Social
December 5, 2013
Annual Winter Social
Terminal City Club
Wednesday, November 6, 2013
Managing Partners' Speaker Lunch
Four Seasons Hotel
Subsection Meeting Schedule
Facilities: 3rd Wednesday / 2nd month
Finance: 3rd Thursday
H.R.: 2nd Wednesday
K.M.: 4th Wednesday / 2nd month
Trainers: 4th Thursday
Small Firms: 2nd Thursday
Litigation Support: 3rd Tuesday/ 2nd month