“GUEST” and “IN TRANSITION” LEVELS OF ENROLMENT
Individuals who are no longer employed by a MEMBER FIRM can receive a complimentary 120-day GUEST ENROLMENT at their current level.
At the end of the 120-day period, an individual who is still IN TRANSITION is invited to re-enrol with the BCLMA by joining ONE SUBSECTION provided they meet eligibility requirements:
- actively seeking employment with a BCLMA Member Firm, and not currently working as a legal consultant or vendor.
* There may be a cost associated with these events that is not included in annual fees.
No one at the “IN TRANSITION” level may be a Director or Officer, nor will they have voting power at the Annual General Meeting.
Enrolment expires on the last day (December 31) of any calendar year, or upon employment by a BCLMA Member Firm or Vendor/Consulting Firm - whichever comes first.
The enrolment fee will be pro-rated.
There is no obligation to enrol.
- Invitation to subsection meetings throughout the year*
- Participation in the Education Events hosted by BCLMA throughout the year*
- Access to the “Members Section” of the BCLMA website (www.bclma.org)
- Invitation to the Spring/Summer Social and Winter Social*
- Extensive networking opportunities with other legal managers
- Section surveys on areas of interest to management*
- TOPICS e-newsletter published quarterly
- Participation in committees to set the future direction of legal administration
- Access to new developments in legal administration
Subsection Meeting Schedule
Facilities: 3rd Wednesday / 2nd month
Finance: 3rd Thursday
H.R.: 2nd Wednesday
K.M.: 4th Wednesday / 2nd month
Trainers: 4th Thursday
Small Firms: 2nd Thursday
Litigation Support: 3rd Tuesday/ 2nd month