Experienced Paralegal – ICBC Defence
QA Law is a well established litigation firm located in Downtown Vancouver steps away from the Granville SkyTrain Station and the Canada Line from Richmond. We offer competitive compensation, a full benefits package, and excellent working conditions in a friendly and creative environment.
Principal Duties & Responsibilities:
- Review and organization of documents and evidence, including preparation of List of Documents and chronologies.
- Analysis of documents and evidence for production, privilege, and relevance
- Assisting in scheduling of independent medical examinations and organization of relevant materials to be produced to experts
- Drafting pleadings, including affidavits and court applications
- Liaising with clients, witnesses, and experts
- A Paralegal Certificate from a recognized institution (preferred)
- Minimum of 3 – 5 years of work experience
- Professional verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to work well in a team environment and independently
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy
- ICBC billing number and experience with ICBC’s Allegient billing system an asset
We thank all candidates in advance for your interest in this position, however, only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.