|Posted:||February 13, 2018||Company:||Clark Wilson LLP|
|Address:||900 - 885 West Georgia Street||Postal Code:||V6C 3H1|
|Location:||Vancouver||Contact:||Sherri Fostvelt, Human Resources Advisor|
GROW WITH US AND BE YOUR BEST
Clark Wilson LLP is seeking an Administrative Assistant to join our Human Resources and Administration team. This is a full time, permanent position and is ideal for anyone wanting to join a firm that takes pride in having a collegial working atmosphere, where growth and professional development are supported. This role is a perfect opportunity for the successful candidate to develop his or her human resources and administrative skills in a positive and supportive team environment.
- providing administrative assistance to the Human Resources and Administration team as follows:
- maintaining employee information in HRIS, assisting with overtime and vacation approval, assisting with benefit enrolment and termination, assisting with the recruitment process including scheduling candidate interviews, scheduling performance review meetings; co-ordinating HR related events, filing and data entry in HR systems, and generally assisting with the day to day operation of the HR department.
- assembling and collating documents into binders, processing and distributing confidential hardcopy documents and emails, and general administrative duties as required.
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- graduate of an accredited Human Resources or Administrative Assistant program or relevant experience will be considered;
- a minimum of 2 years of experience as an administrative assistant, working in the area of Human Resources an asset;
- strong technical skills, including knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and Adobe,
- experience working in an HRIS platform;
- possess the ability to exercise discretion and maintain confidentiality;
- excellent verbal and written communications skills;
- excellent organizational skills and, attention to detail;
- the ability to prioritize a high volume of tasks and competing priorities;
- a client centered approach with the commitment to providing outstanding service;
- the ability to follow instructions and adhere to strict deadlines;
- dedicated to providing service beyond expectation; and
- the ability to exercise sound judgment, discretion and, confidentiality, and to adapt to changing demands.
Clark Wilson is a thriving regional law firm that provides an excellent platform for business-minded professionals. We are consistently recognized by Canadian Lawyer as one of Western Canada’s top 10 regional firms. Our firm is comprised of over 80 highly accomplished lawyers and approximately 130 support staff. We are proud that our team includes a diverse range of backgrounds and experience, with a common dedication to responsive, thoughtful and comprehensive client service. Our clients count on us to achieve results and provide value quickly and efficiently. Our employees are instrumental in helping us to achieve these results. If you would like to be part of our team and are hardworking and goal driven – we want to hear from you!
BENEFITS WE OFFER
We offer a comprehensive salary and benefits package that is very competitive, together with opportunities for personal and professional growth. Our benefits include:
- a matching RRSP program;
- an annual education/tuition allowance;
- ongoing continuing education;
- flexible health and dental coverage;
- short and long term disability insurance;
- personal days to help balance outside commitments;
- employee assistant program;
- monetary incentive for employee referrals;
- casual day every friday; and
- plenty of opportunity to get to know your co-workers during our various social events and treat days throughout the year.
See for yourself by checking out our Blog under our Culture section of our website.
HOW TO APPLY
Please visit our website at www.cwilson.com to find out more about Clark Wilson. You can apply for this position through the careers section of our website or by emailing your resume to Sherri Fostvelt, Human Resources Advisor at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Clark Wilson is an equal opportunity employer and offers competitive compensation and a positive team working environment. We thank all applicants for their submissions, however, only those persons selected for an interview will be contacted.