|Posted:||August 11, 2017||Company:||Hamilton Duncan|
|Address:||1450 - 13401 108 Avenue||Postal Code:|
|Location:||Surrey||Contact:||Nikki Farwaha Minhas|
Hamilton Duncan, located in one of the fastest growing cities in Canada, offers a commitment to excellence in law, a diverse practice representing clients in a wide range of interesting and challenging matters, the opportunity to develop one’s career and the flexibility to have a life outside of work. We are a full-service firm, and we boast a strong track record of assisting our clients to achieve their goals and objectives by providing experienced, innovative, and superior legal services.
We look for people who share our goals for personal and professional fulfillment and who value a firm culture and management style that fosters respect for everyone on the team while rewarding individual responsibility, initiative, and creativity. We recognize the importance of having a work-life balance.
We currently have a part-time position available for an Administrative Clerk.
- Reception coverage during breaks
- Answer backup switchboard throughout the day
- Clerical duties including photocopying, scanning, data entry, filing
- Assist with file closing and off-site file management
- Overflow work as assigned
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Flawless telephone manner and English grammar
- Able to take initiative in work
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Exceptional attention to detail and superior organizational skills
- Some word processing and data entry skills (MS Word and Excel)
- Willingness to take direction and seek instructions
Please send your cover letter and resume with ‘Administrative Clerk’ in the subject line to Nikki at email@example.com