Client Services Representative/Receptionist
|Posted:||October 12, 2017||Company:||MacCallum Law Group LLP|
|Address:||6345 - 197th Street, Langley, B.C.||Postal Code:||V2Y 1K8|
We are a progressive Langley law firm seeking a full-time client services representative/receptionist to join our group and manage our busy reception area.
If you are a passionate and self-motivated professional, ready to deliver exceptional customer service and are at ease in a fast-paced professional office environment and find yourself seeking an opportunity to make your mark with a great group, we’d love to hear from you.
Our ideal candidate thrives working in a team and takes leadership in administrative tasks. You will put clients first and take pride in playing an active role in our firm’s brand, becoming an ambassador for us in the community and helping us to achieve our commitment to delivering legal solutions for our clients.
Highlights of Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintaining and managing our front of house operations including mail, phone, calendaring, supplies and document management
- Supporting online systems and firm processes
- Liaising with lawyers and business partners to deliver optimal client services
- Attending to trust and general account payments and banking at financial institutions
- Assisting our marketing and event planning activities
- Professional and reliable with a hard work ethic
- Experienced working in an administrative role
- Strong data entry skills with the ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Effective verbal and written communication
- Ability to establish priorities, work and think independently without direct supervision
- Knowledge of Microsoft programs
- Possession of a BC Driver’s Licence and Auto
If you have the attributes and qualifications listed above and are interested in joining our active group, please submit your resume and cover letter and include “Client Services Representative” in the subject line. We would like to thank you for your interest, however, note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.