|Posted:||July 11, 2018||Company:||Cowley and Company|
|Address:||300-13805 104 avenue||Postal Code:||V3T 1W7|
|Phone:||No phone calls please||Fax:|
Cowley & Company Law
We are currently seeking a Plaintiff personal injury legal assistant to join our Burnaby and / or Surrey office.
In this role, you are responsible for:
– Perform LAA work from filing opening to closing
– draft pleadings, correspondence and related documents
– draft settlement documents, bills of costs etc.
– Scheduling IMEs
– Setting Trials and Examinations for Discovery
– Requesting medical documents, employment documents and all other supporting documents
setting client appointments
– General management of personal injuries files
– Interaction with insurance adjusters, clients, opposing counsel, medical practitioners, etc.
A minimum of 1 year experience as a Plaintiff personal injury assistant
ability to work in a busy work environment
strong verbal and written communication skills
ability to work independently
Experience with Outlook and Word Perfect
Superior organizational skills
If interested please apply with a resume and a brief blurb about yourself.
We thank all applicants.