|Posted:||March 13, 2018||Company:||Sangra Moller LLP|
|Address:||1000 Cathedral Place, 925 West Georgia Street||Postal Code:||V6C 3L2|
Our downtown law firm is currently seeking a full-time Office Administrator. In this position, the right candidate will provide efficient, confidential, and professional administrative services.
Your main responsibilities will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Opening duties (kitchen clean up, empty dishwasher, newspapers, restocking supplies, coffee)
- Reception relief (interacting with clients, couriers and other guests, answering phone calls, boardroom set up and clean up, etc)
- Track inventory and place orders for all office and kitchen supplies
- Stock the printers, replace the toners, order new toners and deal with any maintenance/repairs
- Rearrange office equipment and set up legal resource logins for new associates
- Fix basic IT issues and coordinate with external IT team or other support when necessary
- Firm events/travel arrangements
- Using Esilaw for managing client accounts, time entry, monthly billing, etc.
- Tracking and paying all Accounts Payable invoices
- Making all bank deposits, payments, wire transfers and bank drafts
- Sending out client account reminders and copies of outstanding invoices
- Filing and scanning all client/corporate invoices into system
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including the ability to communicate in a professional, mature and courteous manner;
- Exceptional organizational skills with a strong attention to detail;
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and requests at once;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Outlook and Excel);
- Previous experience in a similar role in a professional environment
To apply for this position, please submit your cover letter and resume via email with “FT Office Administrator” in the subject line.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package.
We’d like to take this opportunity to thank all applicants in advance for their interest; however, only those being considered for an interview will be contacted.