Paralegal / LAA
|Posted:||April 16, 2018||Company:||Rosenberg Kosakoski LLP|
|Address:||671D Market Hill||Postal Code:||V5Z 4B5|
Paralegal / LAA
Rosenberg Kosakoski LLP is a highly-regarded litigation firm, located on the scenic waterfront of False Creek, near Olympic Village Station. We have a broad litigation practice with an emphasis on Class Actions, Aboriginal Title, Criminal Law, Civil Litigation, and Appellate Advocacy.
The suitable candidate will have a good working knowledge of:
- MS Office, Eclipse Ipro, Worldox (or similar data management system) and PC Law;
- Document management of large files such as class actions;
- All PC Law functions with regards to billing and invoicing of clients;
- Maintaining efficient file management and bring-forward systems;
- Opening, organizing and closing files;
- Drafting correspondence and court forms;
- Requesting documents and follow-up on requests to third parties;
- Scheduling trials, examinations and mediations;
- File management;
- Other general admin support.
Qualifications and Skills
- Post-secondary diploma or LAA certification, paralegal certificate or diploma preferred;
- 4+ years LAA experience or 2+ Paralegal experience;
- Highly organized with excellent attention to detail;
- Excellent communication and writing skills.
- MSP and Extended Health Benefits;
Our firm has a great working environment for individuals who value work-life balance. If you are seeking a firm that values your contributions and practices in rewarding areas of law, please submit your resume directly to email@example.com