Paralegal – U.S. Immigration
|Posted:||January 19, 2018||Company:||Dentons Canada LLP|
|Address:||20th Floor, 250 Howe Street||Postal Code:||V6C 3R8|
Dentons is the world’s first polycentric global law firm. A top 20 firm on the Acritas 2015 Global Elite Brand Index, the Firm is committed to challenging the status quo in delivering consistent and uncompromising quality and value in new and inventive ways. Driven to provide clients a competitive edge, and connected to the communities where its clients want to do business, Dentons knows that understanding local cultures is crucial to successfully completing a deal, resolving a dispute or solving a business challenge. Now the world’s largest law firm, Dentons’ global team builds agile, tailored solutions to meet the local, national and global needs of private and public clients of any size in more than 125 locations serving 50-plus countries. www.dentons.com.
Dentons’ Vancouver office was recently recognized as one of BC’s Top Employers and offers a great working environment, competitive salary and excellent benefits.
Working with U.S. Immigration lawyers and within a team, this position will be responsible for the preparation and administration of U.S. Employment – based, nonimmigrant and immigrant visa filings.
• Preparing U.S. Employment-based, nonimmigrant and immigrant visa filings to the following agencies: U.S. Department of State, U.S. Customs and Border Protection, U.S. Department of Labor and U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services
• Compiling all necessary immigration documentation
• Meticulously tracking timelines for each step in the immigration process
• Minimum 2 plus years of U.S. Business immigration experience
• Paralegal certification from an accredited institution
• Experience preparing U.S. Business immigrant and nonimmigrant applications
• Strong administrative and written and verbal communication skills
• Strong detail orientation
• Ability to prioritize and multi-task
• Ability to work independently and in a team environment
• Excellent organizational skills
• Strong technology orientation
• Strong client service orientation
• Demonstrated commitment to privacy and ethical conduct
• A positive team orientation.
Applicants are invited to apply with Cover Letter and Resume to Human Resources: Alison.email@example.com
We thank all applicants however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.