How to protect your law firm from financial fraud now and beyond COVID-19
Date(s) - September 17th, 2020
12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
Please join us for a webinar on Thursday, September 17 at 12:00 PM as experts from TD share tips how to safeguard your business from fraudulent cyber-crime activities in the time of COVID-19 and beyond.
The webinar will cover:
- Examples of fraud scams related to COVID-19
- How to spot a cyber-crimes
- How to protect your business from financial, bank and other digital fraud
- How to report suspected fraudulent activities
BCLMA Finance Subsection
***** Participation Information – Choose one of the 3 options *****
- Joining from your computer or mobile device? Click HERE TO JOIN .You can choose to have the meeting call you back so have no need to enter a meeting number (video & screen share optional)
- Joining from a TelePresence unit in a conference room? Look at the following information and type it into the TP unit keypad: Join from a video conferencing system or application
You can also dial 22.214.171.124 and enter your meeting number.
If you are the host, you can also enter your host PIN in your video conferencing system or application to start the meeting.
- Joining from just a phone, TAP to dial one of the following numbers (no video or screen share capabilities available):
- Tap to join from a mobile device (attendees only)
+1-647-484-1598,,804132820## Canada Toll (Toronto)
+1-646-992-2010,,804132820## United States Toll (New York City)
- Join by phone
+1-647-484-1598 Canada Toll (Toronto)
+1-646-992-2010 United States Toll (New York City)
Access code: 804 132 820
Global call-in numbers
Reserve your tickets before September 17, 2020
Bookings are closed for this event.