Lit Tech & eDiscovery: Cool Tools & Tricks for the eDiscovery Enthusiast – Tue March 10 @ 11:45am-1pm
Date(s) - March 10th, 2020
11:45 am - 1:00 pm
Suite 2600 - 595 Burrard Street
*** VENUE HAS CHANGED TO ACCOMMODATE MORE SEATS ***
In a litigation file, eDiscovery begins the minute you receive a USB or a link to a file transfer. What should you do first, and what tools can help you?
Our panelists have some tricks up their sleeves, and some affordable tools in their arsenal. Join us as we cover topics such as:
- Converting Load Files
- Deduplicating from the get go
- First step with Email Files: .PST, .MBOX, .EML, .MSG
- Collecting Text Messages
- Hyperlinking Common books / Affidavits
- And much, much more
Come see what you can learn!
- Greg Holubowicz – IT Manager, Kornfeld LLP
- Colin Lydell – e-Discovery Project Manager, MT>3 a Division of McCarthy Tétrault
- Moh Naraghi – Litigation Support & eDiscovery Services Technician, Harper Grey LLP
- Jenny Redford – Litigation Support Manager, Singleton Urquhart Reynolds Vogel LLP
- Sean Conlon – Business Development Manager, Consilio
Cost: Compliments of Consilio
*Please contact Greg Holubowicz (firstname.lastname@example.org) for any questions or dietary restrictions
Reserve your tickets before March 4, 2020
Bookings are closed for this event.