Litigation Support Best Practices & Practical Skills – Mon Nov 18 @ 11:45am
Date(s) - November 18th, 2019
11:45 am - 1:00 pm
16th Floor - 650 West Georgia Street
Please join us for a lively discussion on a popular litigation support topic!
Our panel of litigation support experts have been knee-deep in the trenches for quite some time, and will offer some best practices and practical skills, including “what did and what did not work” from collection to trial.
They will touch on such topics as:
- There is no EASY button in lit support
- Strategies for working in a lit support team
- Common mistakes and how to avoid them
- Budget – what budget??!
Johanna Mustapic of Triage Data will facilitate the discussion.
Your panelists are:
- Michael Conde, Director, Discovery Services, BLG
- Ann Halkett, Litigation Support Manager, Alexander Holburn
- Jenny Redford, Litigation Support Manager, Singleton Reynolds
- Susan van Altena, Senior eDiscovery Paralegal, Nathanson Schachter & Thompson
Lunch will be provided compliments of Triage Data Solutions.
Reserve your tickets before November 15, 2019
Bookings are closed for this event.