Measuring Profitability (Finance Subsection)
Date(s) - March 29th, 2019
11:45 am - 1:30 pm
Terminal City Club
837 West Hastings Street
Rob Stote is an industry expert when it comes to the BI, reporting and financial data management needs for law firms. As Director for BigHand North America, Rob works with legal financial professionals to help them unlock their profitability and productivity potential through the power of data analytics, reporting and BI solutions. Rob and his team bring a wealth of industry knowledge and experience, ensuring that in the changing legal landscape of today legal professionals have everything they need to achieve operational excellence in their firms.
From the Practice of Law to the Business of Law: Surface your key data & price for profit
We are currently operating in a world where the need for efficiency, speed and profitability is running at an all time high. Which is why now more than ever law firms need to shift the focus from the Practice of Law to the Business of Law in order to survive and succeed. Forward thinking firms are using technology to help them achieve this. Join Rob Stote as he explores the solutions helping law firms globally achieve this.
Topics we’ll cover:
- Key data challenges facing law firms
- Unlocking the power of your data
- Profitability – the levers at your disposal
- Create intuitive matter budgets with effective resource allocations and instant visibility into KPI’s
- Alert, monitor and track performance with data driven analysis
- Improve profitability whilst directly improving client relationships.
Cheques payable to BCLMA mailed to: BCLMA PO Box 75562, RPO Edgemont Village North Vancouver, BC V7R 4X1 Or brought to the event
Reserve your tickets before March 27, 2019