Power Up Your LinkedIn
Date(s) - April 2nd, 2020
11:45 am - 1:45 pm
Date: Thursday, April 2, 2020
Time: 11:45am – 1:45pm
In the year 2020 LinkedIn has become the new resume. It’s become THE social network to be on for work related activities. It’s also the place to help your business grow and to engage with others in your industry and beyond about professional accomplishments, mentoring and thought leadership.
Topics we’ll cover include:
· Posting to your profile – basics of scheduling tools, when to post, how to post and what types of posts you should be doing
· How to make quotes and graphics that stand out with easy-to-use, no graphics experience necessary applications such as Canva
· Videos – why, when and what should you post
· Commenting and engaging – when and why you should be active on your profile
· How all of this can assist with recruitment, business development and how to track this for ROI
Presenter: Darian Kovacs, Jelly Digital Marketing and PR
To join the Zoom Meeting or for general questions, contact Jane at email@example.com
There is no charge for this presentation.