Power Up Your LinkedIn
Date(s) - February 26th, 2020
12:00 pm - 2:00 pm
Borden Ladner Gervais LLP
Waterfront Centre 1200 – 200 Burrard Street
Vancouver, British Columbia
In the year 2020 LinkedIn has become the new resume. It’s become THE social network to be on for work related activities. It’s also the place to help your business grow and to engage with others in your industry and beyond about professional accomplishments, mentoring and thought leadership.
Join us for a presentation by Darian Kovacs, an award-winning digital marketing specialist, educator and Founding Partner of Jelly Digital Marketing & PR for this hands-on lunch-and-learn where we’ll be focussing on upgrading your LinkedIn for personal or business use, using a few easy to use, Apple and Android friendly applications which will give your personal or company profile the makeover it deserves.
Topics we’ll cover include:
- Posting to your profile – basics of scheduling tools, when to post, how to post and what types of posts you should be doing
- How to make quotes and graphics that stand out with easy-to-use, no graphics experience necessary applications such as Canva
- Videos – why, when and what should you post
- Commenting and engaging – when and why you should be active on your profile
- How all of this can assist with recruitment, business development and how to track this for ROI
Space is limited and priority will be given to BCLMA members. There are a limited number of tickets for guests.
Cancellation must be received by Friday, February 21 or the ticket price will be invoiced.
Cheque payable in advance: Mail to BCLMA, PO, Box 75562, RPO Edgemont Village North Vancouver, V7R 1T2 Cheques may be brought to the event
Reserve your tickets before February 21, 2020
Bookings are closed for this event.