Strategies for Reducing the Cost and Risk of Audio, Video and Foreign Languages in eDiscovery Production
Date(s) - March 7th, 2019
11:45 am - 1:00 pm
16th Floor - 650 West Georgia Street
Encountering a variety of languages in an eDiscovery matter is increasingly common. Historically, the need to review large collections of audio or video is less common, but on the rise.
This session will explore strategies for handling foreign languages, audio and video in eDiscovery review and production. The session will emphasize the most effective use of technology and artificial intelligence to reduce review burden and document production risks.
- Overview: The challenge of special data types in discovery
- Foreign Language Review and Production
- Native Language Review vs. Translation
- What to expect from Machine Translation
- Can advanced AI methods help?
- Audio/Video Review and Production
- Human Review/Transcription vs. Machine Transcription
- Overcoming the challenges of Machine Transcription
- The structured data factor
- Using other advanced AI methods
Speaker – Ken Sokol, Director, Solution Architect, Epiq
Global – Epiq Global
Reserve your tickets before March 1, 2019
Bookings are closed for this event.