Intermediate Legal Administrative Assistant
QA Law is a well established litigation firm located in Downtown Vancouver steps away from the Granville SkyTrain Station and the Canada Line from Richmond. We offer competitive compensation, a full benefits package, and excellent working conditions in a friendly and creative environment.
We are currently hiring for the position of Legal Administrative Assistant.
Typical Duties & Responsibilities:
- Opening and closing files
- Time entry
- Preparation of various pleadings
- Scheduling Examinations for Discovery, trial, Mediation dates, and Case Planning Conferences
- Scheduling expert appointments
- General file management, including maintenance of diary systems and calendars, filing correspondence and making travel arrangements
- Other general administrative and legal support assistance as required
- Legal Administrative Assistant Diploma from an accredited college
- Minimum of 3 – 5 years of work experience (preferred)
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Word, Outlook and Esilaw
- Professional verbal and written communications skills, and the ability to type 60 wpm.
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy
We thank all candidates in advance for your interest in this position, however, only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.