|Posted:||April 15, 2019||Company:|
Grant Kovacs Norell provides innovative solutions to our clients’ legal problems since 1997. Our lawyers offer more than 100 years of experience resolving a broad range of complex legal matters in a number of areas including commercial litigation, insurance defence, estate litigation, construction law, aboriginal law, personal injury and class actions. Guided by the principles of excellence, integrity and trust, our lawyers are committed to helping every client obtain the best available result. Our lawyers are recognized throughout the legal community in their respective areas of specialty. We have substantial experience at all levels of the court system, including British Columbia’s trial and appellate courts, the Federal Court and the Supreme Court of Canada.
We are a respected litigation firm in downtown Vancouver that is currently seeking to fill a full-time Accounting Assistant position to support our growing practice.
We offer our employees a great work-life balance, a competitive salary and benefits package, as well as a congenial and supportive work environment.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Generate bills and upload them to various e-billing systems
- Post client disbursements
- Process accounts payable
- Assist in conflicts search, file opening and file closing
- Provide other accounting support to the Administrator
- 1 – 2 Years accounting experience, preferably in a law firm setting
- Knowledge of PC Law and E-Billing, an asset
- Well-versed in Excel
- Detail-oriented, well organized and able to prioritize and multi-task
Please submit your cover letter and resume along with your salary expectations to email@example.com.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.