|Posted:||January 11, 2019||Company:||Lindsay Kenney LLP|
|Address:||1800 - 401 West Georgia Street||Postal Code:||V6B 5A1|
Lindsay Kenney LLP is one of Western Canada’s largest regional business law firms with over 35 lawyers, as well as over 70 administrative staff, in law offices in Vancouver and Langley. At LK Law, we are proud of our British Columbia heritage and our growth from a handful of Vancouver lawyers to a large business firm with a national reputation.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and at LK Law, we acknowledge the importance of balancing your work life with your personal life.
We currently have an opening in our Vancouver office for a Junior Accounting Clerk. This is a full time, permanent position.
To be successful in this role, the candidate must demonstrate excellent communications skills as well as high level of accuracy and attention to details.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage cheque runs and maintain accounting reports
- Assist with WIP write–offs
- Conduct conflict searches
- Assist with file openings
- Request file retrievals as needed
- Assist with other accounting functions as required
- Excellent oral, and written communication skills
- 1-2 years of related work experience, ideally in a legal office or professional services firm
- Proficient computer skill (MS Word, Excel, Outlook, Adobe Acrobat)
- Experience working in a team environment
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize and multitask in a fast paced environment
Please provide your résumé along with a cover letter stating salary expectations addressed to Ms. Carmen Arndt CPA, CA, Managing Director.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those considered for an interview will be contacted.