|Posted:||November 8, 2019||Company:||Lindsay Kenney LLP|
|Address:||400 - 8621 201 Street, Langley BC||Postal Code:||V2Y 0G9|
Lindsay Kenney LLP is one of Western Canada’s largest regional business law firms with over 35 lawyers, as well as over 70 administrative staff, in law offices in Vancouver and Langley. At LK Law, we are proud of our British Columbia heritage and our growth from a handful of Vancouver lawyers to a large business firm with a national reputation.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and at LK Law, we acknowledge the importance of balancing your work life with your personal life.
We currently have an opening in our Langley office for an Accounting Supervisor in our Accounting department. This is a full-time, permanent position. The successful candidate will be expected to work from our Vancouver office occasionally.
- Oversee daily transactions, including accounts payable/receivable, general ledger and bank reconciliations
- Assist with month-end and year-end closing
- Participate in external audits
- Ensure the accurate and timely processing of expense claims, vendor invoices, and client disbursements by reviewing proper supporting documents and approvals
- Review and complete daily rush payments, weekly and monthly cheque / EFT runs
- Respond to inquiries from firm members and external parties
- Provide coverage or overflow assistance to department when required
- Other various accounting functions as needed
- Minimum 5 years experience in General Accounting
- Preferably experience in a legal setting
- Completion or current enrollment in an accounting diploma program or equivalent
- Knowledge of general bookkeeping principles and procedures
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong computer skills, MS Excel in particular
- Experience with Acumin is considered an asset
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to prioritize and handle high volume of work in a fast paced environment
Please provide your résumé along with a cover letter stating salary expectations addressed to: Ms. Kate Kislova, Accounting Manager.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those considered for an interview will be contacted.