|Posted:||May 4, 2021||Company:||Collette Parsons Corrin LLP|
|Address:||1750 - 700 West Georgia Street||Postal Code:||V7Y 1K8|
|Phone:||No Phone calls Please||Fax:|
Collette Parsons Corrin LLP, Brain & Injury Law is a plaintiff-only personal injury firm located in downtown Vancouver and we are currently looking for a talented administrative assistant for our busy firm. If you have excellent communication skills and enjoy working as part of a team then this could be the position for you.
The position involves working as part of a team alongside senior paralegals and legal administrative assistants and would involve assisting with all aspects of the management of a client file.
The successful candidate will have the following skills:
- 1 to 2 years of general office experience;
- a certificate in office administration preferred, but not required;
- experience using Microsoft office programs;
- outstanding verbal and written communication skills;
- be highly organized and be able to prioritize work load;
- be able to work independently as well as part of a team.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package. Hours of work would be Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm.