|Posted:||August 14, 2019||Company:||Fasken|
|Address:||550 Burrard Street, #2500||Postal Code:||V6E 0A3|
We are looking for an energetic, motivated and organized Billing Assistant to join our busy and fast-paced Vancouver Office.
Your ideal firm:
You want to work for a firm that is dynamic and successful. A firm founded on teamwork that offers you support at every stage of your career. A firm that is not only steeped in tradition but one that keeps an eye on the future in order to be at the front of the pack. A firm that offers a strategic and business-minded approach to the practice of law while encouraging innovation and creativity. That firm is Fasken.
Your primary responsibilities:
- Providing billing support within a client service team structure
- Printing and editing proforma invoices/narratives
- Produce client bills for finalization by Accounting
- Assist lawyers with the preparation of monthly WIP/AR reports
- Drafting billing summaries for clients
You are successful because:
- You thrive in a fast-paced team environment
- You are knowledgeable with technology (including MS Office, webview, database applications, and document management systems)
- You have exceptional communication skills and a superb client service focus
- You are able to prioritize work assignments, meet deadlines, and respond to changing priorities
Fasken is dedicated to paying you in ways that reward your contributions and encourage your professional development. Our human resources team constantly works to ensure we’re providing our personnel with competitive pay.
- Flexible benefits package effective from date of hire
- Group RRSP plan with employer matching contributions
- Education and fitness allowance
- Workplace wellness activities and initiatives
Candidates should submit a cover letter and resume by email to: Kayla Fenton, HR Business Partner: firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank all applicants for their interest however only those under consideration will be contacted.