Client Service Ambassador/Office Services Clerk
|Posted:||April 7, 2021||Company:||Osler Hoskin & Harcourt LLP|
|Address:||1055 West Hastings Street, Vancouver BC.||Postal Code:||V6E2E9|
|Location:||Vancouver||Contact:||Parm Ahuja Robertson|
Osler, Hoskin & Harcourt LLP is one of Canada’s leading business law firms. Advising many of Canada’s corporate leaders, as well as U.S. and international parties with extensive interest in Canada, our 400 lawyers are based in offices in Toronto, Montréal, Ottawa, Calgary, Vancouver and New York.
Osler prides itself on attracting and maintaining some of the brightest talent in the legal arena. Our lawyers, students, management and staff have created a unique firm culture which nurtures mentoring and the exchange of ideas. Osler is a dynamic and exciting place to begin a career or carve out a new path.
We currently have an opening for a Client Service Ambassador/Office Services Clerk. This key client facing role will provide receptionist, hospitality, mailroom and printing services to both internal and external clients. The successful candidate will have excellent client service, organizational and time management skills.
Major Responsibilities and Duties:
- Directs all incoming calls, greets clients and coordinates office bookings in an efficient and expedient manner
- Books, processes and provides catering to all boardroom meeting requests
- Handles all inter-office and external mail and couriers
- Coordinates the purchase and maintenance of office supplies
- General office tidying, cleaning and sanitizing
- Photocopying, scanning, printing, collating and binding documents
- Performs other duties as assigned
Education and Experience:
This position requires a high school diploma plus one year experience working in an office environment. An equivalent combination of education, training and experience may be acceptable.
Customer service experience, including retail and hospitality, would be an asset.
Knowledge and Skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills, and ability to prioritize work in order to effectively multi-task
- Excellent oral communication and interpersonal skills to deal with a number stakeholders
- Professional and customer service oriented
- High level of attention to detail
- Team player
HOW TO APPLY
We thank all applicants for their interest in Osler; however, only chosen applicants will be contacted. Osler is an equal opportunity employer, and we welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Please note that any offer of employment will be conditional upon background and reference checks, including a criminal record check, credit check, and employment and educational verifications.
If you have the required background with the ability to provide exceptional customer service and wish to work in one of Canada’s leading law firms, please reply in confidence with a cover letter and résumé to: Parm Ahuja Robertson, Osler Hoskin & Harcourt LLP @ HRVancouver@osler.com