Client Services Assistant
|Posted:||June 20, 2019||Company:||Digby Leigh & Company|
|Address:||201 - 3053 Edgemont Boulevard||Postal Code:||V7R 2N5|
|Location:||North Vancouver||Contact:||Wendy Allan|
Are you a positive person who enjoys interacting with people in a dynamic, energized team environment? Do you get excited about organization, administration and multi-colored post-it notes? Do you embrace challenges, have a can-do attitude and a strong work ethic? Are you passionate about client service and delivering an exceptional client experience? If so, then you might be Digby Leigh & Company’s next exceptional hire!
At Digby Leigh & Company we believe there is a different way of practicing the law. We are not content with the status quo of our industry. We are constantly seeking out new, better ways of doing things. Our desire for change goes into the way we treat our clients and each other and the role we collectively play within the legal community. We’re unafraid to rethink how we work, the way we hire, and even where we work choosing to grow our firm in the vibrant community of Edgemont Village, North Vancouver. We are an experienced law firm made of up more than just our founder and senior members. Our success depends on our entire team coming together. Our collaborative nature and transparent ways spread and breed experience amongst the Digby Leigh & Company team. To us, experience is only truly valuable if it is shared.
We are humans first and lawyers second. We believe in smiles and humanity before business and handshakes. At the end of the day, we are people helping people.
Digby Leigh & Company is currently seeking a full time Client Services Assistant. As part of the administrative team, you will have primary responsibility for reception duties and shared responsibility for the daily administrative operations of our firm, including accounting/bookkeeping related tasks.
This role is best suited for someone who:
- has a team oriented approach but can also work independently;
- relishes the challenge of handling a wide variety of customer service and administrative tasks in a fast paced environment while maintaining a calm demeanor;
- is dedicated to providing outstanding client service;
- has the ability to handle confidential and sensitive information with discretion and tact.
This role requires:
- exceptional attention to detail and determination to get things right;
- strong organization and time management skills;
- excellent oral and written communication skills;
- high level of proficiency with MS Office programs;
- knowledge of Esilaw (or similar accounting program) as well as knowledge of accounting principles and accounts payable/receivable is preferable.
If this opportunity sounds like it would be a good fit for you, please send your resume with cover letter to our Office Manager, Wendy Allan at firstname.lastname@example.org. Be creative and show your personality. We want to know about you, not just about your qualifications!
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those considered for an interview will be contacted.