Corporate Services Clerk
|Posted:||June 13, 2019||Company:||Farris LLP|
|Address:||2500 - 700 West Georgia Street||Postal Code:||V7Y 1B3|
Farris is a high performance law firm with a diverse client base ranging from individuals to some of the largest public institutions and private corporations in British Columbia. We balance a strong regional and national presence with an expanding international practice that includes US, European and Asia-Pacific based clients. With offices in Kelowna, Vancouver and Victoria BC, we offer a full range of legal services in the areas of corporate law, litigation, labour and employment law, as well as innovative and value-added tax and estate planning and private client advice. At Farris, we rely on an exceptional team of people to deliver the critical support necessary to ensure service excellence, and our staff is essential to our continued success.
- Assist in the preparation of annual reports, consent resolutions and annual maintenance accounts for BC corporations.
- Maintain the Annual Maintenance Bring Forward System.
- Attend to the filing of annual reports and other routine registry filings.
- Attend to scanning and updating Virtual and actual minute books.
- Other administrative support as required.
- Strong service orientation.
- Detail oriented, highly organized, ability to deal effectively with deadlines, and work well under pressure.
- Self-motivated with ability to perform under minimal direction, work independently while enjoying being part of a team.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
- Keyboarding of 50 wpm.
- Basic knowledge of MS Word and Excel. Familiarity with ALF considered an asset.
- Previous experience working in an office environment. Preference will be given to those who have completed an accredited Legal Administrative Assistant program.
We thank all applicants for their interest however, only those shortlisted will be contacted.