Executive Assistant with Marketing Experience
|Posted:||January 2, 2020||Company:||Slater Vecchio LLP|
|Address:||18th Floor - 777 Dunsmuir Street||Postal Code:||V7Y1K4|
Stand apart and build a career with purpose–Slater Vecchio is currently recruiting for an Executive Assistant with marketing experience for one of our firm’s senior partners. We’re seeking a top-notch professional who is ready for a unique but rewarding opportunity working in one of Vancouver’s top law firms.
Slater Vecchio is the only law firm in British Columbia named in the Canadian Lawyer Magazine’s Top 10 personal injury law firms in 2019. Our personalized client service distinguishes us, and it’s our people who make the difference. We invest in our people with top-level compensation, great benefits, training opportunities, a beautiful workspace in downtown Vancouver, a forward-thinking culture, and amazing teammates.
Our vision is to provide caring exceptional service to people who have suffered injuries by guiding them through the complexities of the rehabilitation and legal processes on their path to recovery. It’s our people who make that happen.
Could you be one of those people? We’re looking for a talented Executive Assistant with marketing experience who is organized, detailed and client service-oriented. You are a master at multitasking and at developing forward thinking marketing strategies.
The work is challenging, but our office environment isn’t. Slater Vecchio prides itself on a collaborative, energetic, client-focused culture where employees are valued, celebrated, and provided ample room to grow.
Looking to make a difference in people’s lives and in your career? Apply today!
- Handle incoming calls/emails from clients;
- Act as a personal assistant for the senior partner, managing the partner’s calendar and time dealing with staff appointment requests in a calm demeanor;
- Proven ability to formulate and execute marketing strategies;
- Must have good business acumen;
- Proactively find event and speaking opportunities to market the firm and the senior partner;
- Build the senior partners’ personal social media presence; and
- Promote Slater Vecchio as a brand.
- Exceptional organization skills – you will be juggling priorities and multitasking;
- Strong written communication skills;
- Excellent interpersonal skills; and
- Strong computer skills, particularly Microsoft Office.
Qualifications and experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or Diploma in Marketing, Business or related field.
- At least one year previous marketing experience; preferably in a law firm. Marketing qualified applicants without experience may be considered.
- Office experience appreciated.
Do you speak other languages? Please specify language abilities in your application!
Slater Vecchio is committed to career growth and training opportunities for all employees.
Candidates are invited to submit a resume and covering letter to:
Donna Embree, B.A., B.Ed., CPHR
Director of Human Resources & Operations
*Only short listed candidates will be contacted, no phone calls please.*
Job Type: Full-time