Human Resources Analyst – Work for One of BC’s Top Employers!
|Posted:||July 9, 2019||Company:||DLA Piper (Canada) LLP|
|Address:||2800 - 666 Burrard Street||Postal Code:||V6C 2Z7|
DLA Piper is a global law firm with lawyers located in more than 40 countries throughout the Americas, Europe, the Middle East, Africa and Asia Pacific, positioning us to help companies with their legal needs around the world. Our mission is to be the leading global business law firm. DLA Piper (Canada) LLP is one of Canada’s leading law firms with a team of innovative, proactive and dedicated lawyers, administrative and support staff who serve our clients in Canada and around the world. As one of British Columbia’s Top Employers from 2007 to 2019, we offer competitive salaries and benefits including a generous, top-rated employee pension plan.
We are currently looking for a HR Analyst to support our busy, innovative and fun HR department. Reporting directly to the Manager of Compensation & Benefits, the HR Analyst will partner with the HR team and other departments to identify, recommend and implement innovative reporting processes and procedures that improve efficiency and take the HR data metrics reporting to the next level.. The ideal candidate will be able to function collaboratively within a team but also be capable of working autonomously on projects or as otherwise needed. If you are enthusiastic, love working on process/reporting improvements and a team player, we are looking for you.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Assists with the implementation and ongoing maintenance of the HRIS (ADP Workforce Now) to ensure and support maximum efficiency across the organization;
- Helps to evaluate, recommend, and assist with implementing business process improvements having an HRIS component;
- Works with internal stakeholders to develop and maintain documentation of data entry procedures, reporting and training materials for all employees in the use of various HR platforms (HRIS/ivEval/viRecruit);
- In collaboration with the HR team, develops customized reports and statistical analysis of HR data (dashboards) for management and leadership team. Provides and/or coordinates trend analysis to add value to the HR reports;
- Assists as needed with HR related projects that require technical expertise and aptitude (budget, viEval/viRecruit, internally developed apps/database etc.).
Qualifications and Skills
- Comprehensive understanding of HR Systems
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Advanced Excel data manipulation and presentation
- ADP and/or Payroll experience is preferred
- High professional standards for customer service, confidentiality and quality of work. Analytical thinker, having attention to details to ensure data integrity of HR reporting
- Excellent communication skills including the ability to write clearly and succinctly; communicate with technical and non-technical users.
- University or Post Graduate Degree in Technology, Human Resources or a related field is preferred