ICBC Defence Lawyer
|Posted:||September 4, 2019||Company:||Hamilton Duncan|
|Address:||1450 - 13401 108th Ave||Postal Code:||V3T5T3|
WHO WE ARE
Hamilton Duncan is one of the Fraser Valley’s largest and most well-established law firms, boasting a team of more than 20 talented lawyers and 50 excellent support staff. Located in Surrey, one of the fastest growing cities in Canada, we provide high-end legal services to a wide variety of individuals and businesses, across diverse areas of practice and a variety of interesting and challenging matters. We pride ourselves in our commitment to our community and in our collegial though a professional workplace.
Our growing Litigation team is looking for an Intermediate ICBC Defence Lawyer to join our busy and growing practice! We are seeking someone who shares our goals for personal and professional fulfillment, and who values a firm culture and management style that fosters respect for everyone, while rewarding individual responsibility, initiative, and creativity.
- Law degree combined with 1-3 years of experience in litigation
- Member of the BC bar (or the bar of another Canadian jurisdiction) in good standing
- Ability to run a caseload from beginning to end, with little to no supervision
- Proactive and organized work style
- Ability to influence others when explaining/presenting complex ideas
- Willingness to work collaboratively as a part of a dedicated team
- Ability to establish clear direction to others, and comfortable with task delegation
- Strong business acumen with verbal, negotiation, interpersonal and drafting skills
- Excellent client service and communication skills
APPLYING FOR THE POSITION
If you are interested in joining our team, please send your cover letter and resume by email to our Human Resources Manager, Daniella Kullman at email@example.com.
While we are grateful to all applicants for their interest in our firm, only those short-listed for interviews will be contacted.