Junior Corporate Records Clerk
|Posted:||January 13, 2020||Company:||Lawson Lundell LLP|
|Address:||925 West Georgia Street||Postal Code:||V6C 3L2|
Lawson Lundell LLP is a leading regional Canadian business law firm with offices in Vancouver, Kelowna, Calgary and Yellowknife, who is known for its practical, strategic, approach to legal and business problems. We have been recognized by Chambers Canada as the #1 regional law firm in the country, by Canadian Lawyer magazine as the #1 regional firm in British Columbia, Alberta and the territories since 2010, and our lawyers have received national and international recognition in numerous legal directories and publications. Our clients are leaders in the jurisdictions where we are located and around the world.
Lawson Lundell LLP is seeking a Junior Corporate Records Clerk to join our Vancouver office. The successful candidate is an enthusiastic, hardworking individual who would like to work in our Corporate Services Department. The regular working hours for this role are Monday – Friday, 8:30am – 4:30pm.
- Annual Maintenance for entities in all jurisdictions (British Columbia, Federal, Extra Provincial Registrations in BC, Out-of-Province registrations)
- BC Online searches
- Transferring records (incoming and outgoing)
- General corporate records work (forwarding mail, ordering documents, scanning and updating information)
- Updating information in ALF database
- Legal Assistant certification from an accredited institution
- Strong computer skills
- Able to organize and prioritize workload in a busy work environment
- Ability to work both independently and in a team orientated environment
- Knowledge of ALF corporate records database would be an asset
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Detail oriented and strong organizational skills
- Dependable and punctual team player
- Strong verbal and written English communication skills
If you are a professional, motivated hardworking team player with a positive outlook and would like to share your expertise with us, please submit your resume with a cover letter to Kristi Stillie at email@example.com.