Junior Legal Administrative Assistant
|Posted:||August 14, 2019||Company:||McQuarrie Hunter LLP|
|Address:||Suite 1500, 13450 - 102nd Avenue||Postal Code:||V3T5X3|
McQuarrie Hunter LLP is a multi-practice law firm that is optimally sized to meet the needs of a diverse range of business, individual and institutional clients. We believe trust is the foundation of every good client-lawyer relationship and we value the trust and confidence that our clients place in our firm. We work hard to earn that trust by understanding the diverse needs of our clients and responding to those needs with careful preparation, attention to detail and the ability to deliver proactive and practical solutions.
We are conveniently located in the Central City Tower conveniently accessible by skytrain in downtown Surrey, one of the fastest growing business communities.
We currently have Junior Legal Administrative Assistant opportunities available.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Complete file openings and closings
- Schedule appointments
- Arrange couriers
- Handle incoming mail and prepare outgoing mail
- Prepare and draft basic correspondence
- Assemble various documents
- Photocopying, filing, scanning
- Other administrative duties as requested by the lawyer(s) and/or team
The successful candidate will have:
- Completed Legal Administrative Assistant program
- Excellent computer skills (MS Word & Outlook essential)
- The ability to learn quickly
- Strong attention to detail and excellent organizational skills
- The ability to exercise good judgment
- A positive and proactive approach to daily tasks
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to work well in a team and independently
This position will work very closely with a team of intermediate to senior level Legal Administrative Assistants for a group of lawyers.
Compensation: commensurate with experience and qualifications.
To apply, submit a cover letter and resume by email to: Renu Bains, Human Resource Generalist at firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those under consideration will be contacted.