Legal Administrative Assistant for Real Estate, Commercial Lending and Insolvency Practice
|Posted:||January 13, 2020||Company:||Owen Bird Law Corporation|
|Address:||2900-595 Burrard Street, PO Box 49130||Postal Code:||V7X 1J5|
Owen Bird Law Corporation is a full-service mid-sized law firm comprised of innovative people who are committed to providing exceptional service and outstanding results for our clients.
We are currently looking for a full time Legal Administrative Assistant to join a close-knit team of one lawyer and two paralegals in a real estate, commercial lending and insolvency practice. This job is ideal for someone who is eager to learn on the job and take on paralegal tasks in time.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Opening and closing files
- Conducting searches
- Final reporting
- Coordinating large photocopy jobs and couriers; Faxing
- Drafting cover letters and other documentation for review
- Assist with general administrative tasks as required on a day-to-day basis
- 2-5 years of experience as LAA in a real estate practice
- Excellent communicator both verbal and written
- Strong organization skills with high accuracy and detail-oriented
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook; Knowledge of Worldox is an asset
- Ability to stay calm and focus under pressure
- Team player with the ability to work autonomously
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package.
If you are interested in working in a supportive and collegial firm environment, please send your resume with a cover letter to Astrid Waalwijk, Human Resoures Manager. Please feel free to call Astrid if you have any questions at 604-691-7546.