Litigation Associate – Guild Yule LLP
|Posted:||March 15, 2019||Company:||Guild Yule LLP|
|Address:||1075 West Georgia Street, Suite 2100||Postal Code:||V6E 3C9|
Guild Yule LLP has been a leading insurance defence firm for almost 100 years and consistently receives recognition from industry publications such as Best Lawyers and Lexpert. Our firm prides itself on offering high quality legal work and delivering results that are in the best interest of our clients. The values and standards set by earlier generations have remained but we are comprised of a young, dynamic group of lawyers and staff, who practice law in a spirit of collegiality and openness.
We are looking for a litigation associate to join our team.
What we are looking for:
- 3 to 6 years of litigation experience, ideally with exposure to insurance and administrative law
- Strong analytical and writing skills
- A personable team player who is also a motivated self-starter
What we offer:
- The opportunity to develop your litigation skills on complex and interesting cases
- The opportunity both to run your own files and to assist senior counsel
- A wide range of practice areas, including general liability and property loss claims, coverage work, professional liability, health law, administrative law, products liability
- A collegial and supportive atmosphere
- Competitive remuneration
Please send your cover letter and curriculum vitae to firstname.lastname@example.org.