Marketing Assistant (Contract)
|Posted:||May 7, 2021||Company:||Whitelaw Twining Law Corporation|
|Address:||2400 - 200 Granville Street||Postal Code:||V6C 1S4|
Whitelaw Twining is a leading Western Canadian regional law firm with a focus on litigation and with offices in Vancouver and Calgary providing a full-range of legal expertise. We are an innovative, passionate team and we’ve been raising the bar for litigation for nearly 40 years. Founded in Vancouver in 1979, Whitelaw Twining started as a small, boutique firm with three partners. Since the beginning, we’ve pushed beyond standard litigation to find progressive, creative solutions for our clients. We build long-term relationships with local, national and international clients, supporting them so their businesses can prosper.
Whitelaw Twining is extremely proud of its professional work environment that encourages team and social interaction between staff and lawyers. Our firm strives to maintain the positive aspects of a small company work environment while further establishing business practices as we continue to evolve. We believe that our staff work best in a collegial atmosphere where they are empowered to build their careers and make a positive contribution to our work environment.
Join us at WT!
We are currently seeking a Marketing Assistant to join our Vancouver team for a 13 month contract. If you are a Marketing Assistant or a recent graduate from a marketing program looking to start or to develop your career in a fun, busy and professional environment, this is the role for you. The successful candidate for this position will be able to build positive working relationships, have a keen eye for details, and will be able to handle a busy work load.
- Organize, manage and update website & social media platforms
- Produce, edit and distribute proposal/information packages for clients
- Produce, edit and distribute marketing invites, brochures, advertisements, newsletters, client updates, presentation materials and other communications both web & print
- Coordinate and execute client seminars, cocktail receptions and various sponsored events either virtually or in-person
- Compile research on existing and prospective clients, competitor activity and industry or market trends
- Provide support to the CFO and Director of Marketing in regards to business development tasks
- Update and maintain the firm’s client databases
- Order marketing supplies such as business cards, promotional swag, and client gifts
Qualifications & Skills:
- Graduate of a marketing program
- Experience using Adobe illustrator and Photoshop
- Basic knowledge in graphic design
- Basic knowledge in creating and distributing on-brand e-blasts and newsletters
- Proficient with MS Teams and related project management apps, such as Task by Planner and others
- Technically savvy and experienced in social media platforms
- Able to multi-task
- Strong organization skills
- Strong writing and proofreading skills
- Creative flair
Benefits & Perks:
We offer a comprehensive salary and benefits package that is very competitive, together with opportunities for personal and professional growth. Our benefits include:
- a wellness allowance for fitness expenses;
- an annual education/tuition allowance;
- flexible health and dental coverage;
- long term disability insurance;
- personal days to help balance outside commitments;
- employee assistance program;
- monetary incentive for employee referrals;
- casual day every Friday; and
- an outgoing firm culture that provides lots of social opportunities to connect with your co- workers.
While we thank all applicants, only those selected for interviews will be contacted. No phone calls please. Please submit your resume and cover letter to: https://wtca.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=73