|Posted:||June 18, 2021||Company:||Grant Kovacs Norell|
|Address:||900 Howe Street||Postal Code:||V6Z 2M4|
As a Paralegal at our firm, you will support our practice by handling complex files and assisting our Associate Lawyers with a variety of daily tasks that prepare us to deliver first-rate legal services. Within this role, you will be exposed to a wide range of files with a particular focus on insurance defense cases. Here at GKN, we value a collaborative work environment, work/life balance and we offer an attractive compensation package.
Whether you are a junior Paralegal looking to grow your career or an experienced Paralegal looking for a challenge, we would love to hear from you!
Requirements & Qualifications:
- Paralegal certificate from a recognized program
- At least 1 year experience as a paralegal
- A team player that can also work independently
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and meet deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and organization skills
Duties & Responsibilities (include but not limited to):
- Drafting pleadings
- Updating and amending a List of Documents
- Drafting letters to the plaintiff’s counsel and requesting documents
- Drafting letters to the defendants
- Communicating with adjusters and process servers
Please send your cover letter and resume to our Office Administrator, Kristin Kretschmer at email@example.com to be considered for this position.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
For more information on our firm, please visit our website https://www.gkn.ca/