|Posted:||July 17, 2019||Company:||Lawson Lundell LLP|
|Address:||925 West Georgia Street||Postal Code:||V6C 3L2|
Lawson Lundell LLP is a leading regional Canadian business law firm with offices in Vancouver, Kelowna, Calgary and Yellowknife, that is known for its practical, strategic, approach to legal and business problems. We have been recognized by Chambers Canada as the #1 regional law firm in the country, by Canadian Lawyer magazine as the #1 regional firm in British Columbia, Alberta and the territories since 2010, and our lawyers have received national and international recognition in numerous legal directories and publications. Our clients are leaders in the jurisdictions where we are located and around the world.
Lawson Lundell LLP is seeking a Receptionist to join our Vancouver office. The Receptionist will be responsible for the day to day functions at Reception as well as providing administrative support to our Vancouver Office. This position is full-time, Monday to Friday 7:30am – 3:30pm.
- Greeting clients, direct incoming calls and answer routine questions in a courteous and expeditious manner
- Manage Boardroom bookings using Meeting Room Manager software
- Ensure the reception area is kept tidy and presentable at all times
- Provide administrative assistance to Legal Assistants and Paralegals
- Perform other related duties as required or assigned
- 2 – 3 years of experience in a professional service environment
- Possess exceptional professional communication skills in person, writing and over the phone
- Detail oriented, strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task
- Displays extraordinary customer service in a professional, mature and courteous manner
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Has a team orientated approach but can also work independently
- Understanding the importance of discretion in confidentiality of staff, lawyers and clients
- Professional presentation and demeanour
If you are a professional, motivated hardworking team player with a positive outlook and would like to share your expertise with us, please submit your resume with a cover letter to Kristi Smitas at email@example.com.
Although we thank all applicants for their interest in Lawson Lundell LLP, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. No phone calls please.