Receptionist – Randhawa Minhas LLP
|Posted:||July 2, 2019||Company:||Randhawa Minhas LLP|
|Address:||205 - 7134 King George Boulevard||Postal Code:||V3W 5A3|
|Phone:||No phone calls please||Fax:||604-449-7500|
Randhawa Minhas LLP was created with the sole objective of providing legal services to people injured in motor vehicle accidents. Our firm is an industry leader in terms of expertise and experience. We offer a dynamic and challenging work environment for staff and lawyers. The firm also offers a good work/life balance and the opportunity to work with seasoned legal experts in a collegial work atmosphere along with a comprehensive benefit package.
Randhawa Minhas is a fun, challenging work environment that requires someone who is proficient, results-driven and goal oriented.
We are currently searching for a Receptionist to join our team. As the face of the firm, you always give a positive first impression and thrive while working within a fast-paced environment.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Responsible for answering and directing income calls and queries on a busy multi-lined switchboard.
- Meeting and greeting clients and staff as they arrive for meetings and advise various parties of their arrival.
- File openings under the direction of a Legal Assistant or Paralegal.
- Receive and record all deliveries to the firm and forward to the proper recipient;
- Accepting income mail, couriers and deliveries.
- Distribute incoming faxes.
- Bank runs.
- Ordering supplies.
- Ensure proper and timely logging and distribution of all incoming material such as priority-mail, and delivered packages;
- Maintain cleanliness of lobby, reception area and boardroom;
- Assist accounting department with basic accounting tasks;
- Maintain firm contacts in Outlook;
- Other administrative tasks as required.
- Must have 1 – 5 years experience in a similar role, preferably in a law firm environment.
- Excellent interpersonal skills including the ability to communicate in a professional, mature and courteous manner;
- Some general accounting experience considered an asset, but not necessary;
- Strong attention to detail a must;
- Able to demonstrate flexibility with job responsibilities;
- Function effectively as part of a team as well as independently;
- Able to multitask;
- Excellent organizational skills;
- Able to maintain a calm demeanor and a high level of professionalism at all times;
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook. Experience with ESI Law is also an asset;
- Understand the importance of discretion and confidentiality of staff, lawyers, and all clients;
- Maintains a polished and professional appearance;
- Provide effective and efficient customer service;
- Punjabi language skills are a significant asset.
We offer a great working environment and excellent benefits. Applicants are invited to apply with Cover Letter and Resume by email to Rebecca Miller, Administrator: email@example.com.
While we thank all applicants for their interest, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.