|Posted:||July 21, 2020||Company:||Norton Rose Fulbright Canada LLP|
|Address:||510 West Georgia St||Postal Code:||V6B 0M3|
Corporate Services Department
Norton Rose Fulbright is currently seeking a Scanning Clerk for our Corporate Services Department to work in our Vancouver Office. This position will appeal to candidates who welcome the opportunity to work in a high volume, fast-paced team environment. The primary responsibilities of the position are outlined below:
- Responsible for the scanning, naming and upload of corporate records to ALF Corporate and to various dataroom sites;
- Assisting the Corporate Services Department with the maintenance of corporate records and general administrative duties;
- Ordering and keeping stock of supplies (i.e. tabs, binders and share certificates);
- Maintaining the neatness and pleasant appearance of the Corporate Services Department;
- Customer service: answering in-house queries regarding the location and retrieval of corporate records;
- Proactively feeding information upward to keep management well-informed regarding the virtual minute book project;
- Other duties as required.
Skills and Experience Required
- Completion of secondary school
- At least 1 year work experience in customer services/office services
- Ability to multitask, set priorities and strong customer service skills
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Good technical, analytical, computer and database skills
Diversity and Inclusion
Diversity is an important firm value. We are committed to providing equal opportunities in employment and to providing a workplace which is free from discrimination and harassment. This means that all job applicants, employees and partners will receive equal treatment regardless of race, colour, ethnic or national origins, sex, marital status, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion or belief.
To apply, please visit the Careers page of our website at www.nortonrosefulbright.com. We thank all candidates for their application, but will be contacting only those whom we select to invite for an interview.
Norton Rose Fulbright Canada LLP has an accommodation process in place that provides accommodations for employees with disabilities. If you are unable to apply for a position online or require any further accommodations during our recruitment process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Norton Rose Fulbright
Norton Rose Fulbright is a global law firm. We provide the world’s pre-eminent corporations and financial institutions with a full business law service. We have more than 3800 lawyers based in over 50 cities across Europe, the United States, Canada, Latin America, Asia, Australia, Africa, the Middle East and Central Asia.
Recognized for our industry focus, we are strong across all the key industry sectors: financial institutions; energy; infrastructure, mining and commodities; transport; technology and innovation; and life sciences and healthcare.
Wherever we are, we operate in accordance with our global business principles of quality, unity and integrity. We aim to provide the highest possible standard of legal service in each of our offices and to maintain that level of quality at every point of contact.
Norton Rose Fulbright LLP, Norton Rose Fulbright Australia, Norton Rose Fulbright Canada LLP, Norton Rose Fulbright South Africa Inc and Norton Rose Fulbright US LLP, each of which is a separate legal entity, are members (‘the Norton Rose Fulbright members’) of Norton Rose Fulbright Verein, a Swiss Verein. Norton Rose Fulbright Verein helps coordinate the activities of the Norton Rose Fulbright members but does not itself provide legal services to clients.
Law around the world
Norton Rose Fulbright adheres to the principles of employment equity. We wish to thank all applicants for their interest. However, please note that only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. To register your resume, please visit: www.nortonrosefulbright.com/ca/en/careers