|Posted:||April 15, 2019||Company:||Lindsay Kenney LLP|
|Address:||1800 - 401 West Georgia Street||Postal Code:||V6B 5A1|
Lindsay Kenney LLP is one of Western Canada’ s largest regional business law firms with over 40 lawyers, as well as over 70 administrative staff, in law offices in Vancouver and Langley. At LK Law, we are proud of our British Columbia heritage and our growth from a handful of Vancouver lawyers to a large business firm with a national reputation.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and at LK Law, we acknowledge the importance of balancing your work life with your personal life.
We currently have an opening in our Vancouver office for a System Administrator in our IT Department. This is a full time, permanent position.
- Act as a first/second level escalation support contact
- Install, maintain and troubleshoot network, system and application issues
- Ensure the proper setup and operation of workstations, servers and networks.
- Participate in infrastructure projects (systems, networks and security)
- Ensure the proper setup and operation of Active Directory
- Communicate with vendors on support of applications
- Create and verify backups of data and replication
- Provide telecom support on VOIP phone system
- Ensure reliable and efficient operations of data centre
- Assist staff members on all IT related inquiries
- Minimum 3 years work experience including help desk, tech support, IT/IS systems
- Experienced with the following technologies/applications:
- VMware, Veeam, SQL database
- Microsoft windows servers, Exchange, Windows 7, 10, Linux and Mac OSx
- WAN, LAN, switches and firewall
- Storage technology
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong troubleshooting skills for hardware and software support
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment
- Certificate or diploma in information technology, Microsoft Certifications, CompTia certifications or equivalent, VMWare certification would be an asset
Mentoring will be provided to the successful candidate for knowledge transfer and skill development. Candidates are required to have a valid driver’s license in good standing, and be able to travel to and from our two offices located in Vancouver and Langley. A candidate with his or her own vehicle is considered a plus.
Candidates must be capable of working with overtime and occasional additional hours for special projects or to be on call when required.
Please send your resume with “System Administrator” in the subject line, along with a cover letter stating salary expectations to the email listed. We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those considered for an interview will be contacted.