Legal Administrative Assistant – Real Estate
|Posted:||April 26, 2018||Company:||Terra Law Corporation|
|Address:||Suite 2800||Postal Code:||V6B 4N7|
Terra Law Corporation is a boutique commercial real estate law firm located in downtown Vancouver. Terra Law offers the opportunity to join a vibrant firm of experienced staff and lawyers who emphasize teamwork with a focus on client service. Our culture is positive, professional and relaxed, yet we are very serious about serving our clients’ needs.
We are currently looking for a full-time, permanent Legal Administrative Assistant. This is an excellent opportunity for someone wanting to learn and grow in a positive and supportive environment with a great group of people. We also offer a highly competitive salary and excellent benefits package.
- Preliminary drafting, complex editing and formatting of correspondence and legal documents;
- File maintenance, including daily filing, file organization, opening files, closing files;
- Maintaining bring forward or tracking system for updates;
- Handling incoming mail and outgoing mail; answering client telephone calls and general inquiries;
- Administration duties, including entry of time and bill preparation.
- Post-secondary education in Legal Administrative Studies preferable, with a minimum of one year of work experience (but more preferred) in the area of corporate real estate;
- Familiarity with Worldox and PCLaw an asset;
- Proficiency in Word, Outlook, Excel and Adobe Acrobat;
- Detail oriented, methodical and well organized;
- Ability to multitask, establish priorities, work independently, and proceed with objectives under minimal supervision;
- Excellent communication (written & verbal) and interpersonal skills;
- Solid understanding of legal procedures and documentation;
- Strong ability to perform well and be diplomatic in a sometimes high-pressure environment.
Please send your resume and cover letter, along with any references in confidence with “Legal Administrative Assistant” in the subject line to firstname.lastname@example.org. We thank all applicants for their interest. However, only those considered for an interview will be contacted.