|Posted:||May 16, 2018||Company:||Lindsay Kenney LLP|
|Address:||1800 - 401 West Georgia Street||Postal Code:||V2Y 0G9|
Lindsay Kenney LLP is one of Western Canada’s largest regional business law firms with over 40 lawyers, as well as over 70 administrative staff, in law offices in Vancouver and Langley. At LK Law, we are proud of our British Columbia heritage and our growth from a handful of Vancouver lawyers to a large business firm with a national reputation.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and at LK Law, we acknowledge the importance of balancing your work life with your personal life.
We currently have an opening in our Vancouver office for a Professional Services Receptionist in our Office Services Department. This is a full-time, permanent position.
- Greeting clients in a prompt and professional manner
- Daily attendance recording and tracking
- Input and management of legal limitation system
- Managing the calendar for 5 active boardrooms, and ensuring they are tidy and ready for use
- Requesting services calls to building maintenance
- Administration of parking and access cards
- Scanning identification of clients in accordance with Law Society of BC rules
- Maintaining firm’s database of staff phone numbers and addresses
- Coordination of lunch meetings, including ordering of food and drinks
- Setting up of video conferencing equipment
- Couriering, scanning and helping out with various accounting tasks as requested
- Three years of Reception experience, preferably in a law firm
- Professional appearance and dress attire
- Knowledge of MS Word, Excel and Outlook
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to handle a high volume of work in a fast paced environment
- Ability to deal with stressful situations while maintaining your composure
Please provide your résumé along with a cover letter stating salary expectations addressed to Ms. Carmen Arndt CPA, CA, Managing Director.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those considered for an interview will be contacted.