Home Forums RTO, Vaccine Polcy, etc.

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Kirsten Whitley
      Participant

Hi everyone,

Hope you are keeping well.

We are currently allowing up to 20% of our lawyers and staff onsite daily. Staff have to give us a reason as to why they need to be onsite in order for us to approve. Essential services, such as Office Services, is on site regularly. We are starting to think about the next phase of allowing additional staff and lawyers on site. Just wondering where you are at in your office?

We are also starting to look at developing a vaccine policy. Has anyone put thoughts to this yet?

I would appreciate any feedback or information you are comfortable sharing.

Best, Kirsten

wpdev
      Keymaster

Hi Kirsten,

Most of our lawyers are now working onsite, in as they have their own office and they closed their doors while working. However, support staff are still on staggered staffing. I think once the partners feel that the staff should return, we will slowly bring everyone in.

Sincerely,
      Edna Young

Lisa Gray
      Participant

We usually have about half of our lawyers in the office on a given day. About 80% of our staff come in full time and 20% are working two days at home and three in the office. We are all able to keep socially distanced very well.

I’ve given a vaccine policy a little bit of thought but I don’t believe we will put one in place.

wpdev
      Keymaster

Hi Kirsten,

80% of our lawyers come into the office daily. They sit in there offices so they can manage social distancing. Our staff alternative and come in once a week.

We haven’t thought about the Vaccine Policy. Will think about this when we know more about when its available to the public.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.