We are looking for a high performing “best in class” individual with strong analytical and legal assistant skills. The LAA will take a lead role as support to one of the firm’s partners, as well as working very closely with paralegals and others in the administrative group. They must have a pleasant and calm disposition (especially under pressure) with the keen ability to anticipate and proactively interpret the needs of the firm’s associates.
CFM values career development, collaboration and team harmony. The candidate should value mentorship and consensus building as a necessary thrust of leadership.
- Legal Administrative Assistant certificate from an accredited institution (or equivalent experience)
- Possess an in-depth knowledge of legal procedures
- Able to take initiative, exercise professional judgment and solve problems
- Able to work independently
- Great attention to detail
- Able to coordinate multiple priorities
- Highly organized
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral)
- Advanced Computer Literacy
Ideally we would like an intermediate to senior level LAA (3+ years) with litigation experience. But we recognize that expertise cannot be measured soley by time spent mastering your skills so if you are a bright, forward thinking, problem solving, initiative taking junior, please apply for this position. Tell me why you would excel in this role. Salary will be commensurate with experience.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please forward a copy of your resume and a cover letter referencing the position #202303LAA01, to the attention of Sunita March (email@example.com), Executive Director. We thank all applicants. Due to the high volume of applications, we will only be contacting those who are selected for an interview.