We are looking for two full time Legal Administrative Assistants for our busy Vancouver location. As a successful candidate your focus will be in personal injury with a variety of duties pertaining to the role and providing direct support to the Lawyer and Paralegal.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Act as the first point of contact for client inquiries and maintain client contact
- Schedule trial dates, examination for discoveries, meditations and medical assessments
- Draft various correspondence and documents, including but not limited to, document requests, list of documents, notices of trial and schedule of special damages
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
- Minimum of 3 years experience as a Legal Administrative Assistant
- Familiarity and understanding of BC civil litigation practices and procedures
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Must be highly organized, detail-oriented, able to multi-task and prioritize
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
We provide a competitive salary and benefit package after the probationary period, a positive, friendly and casual atmosphere and a healthy-safe working environment.
All applications will be kept confidential. We thank all applicants for their interest in the position; however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
If you are interested please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org