The following instructions will walk you through how to register yourself, other firm members and guests for events listed on the BCLMA website.
- Log in to the BCLMA website using your unique username and password.
- Go to the Events Calendar, select ‘LEARN MORE’ of the event you would like to register for.
(a) At the bottom of that page is the Bookings section.
Register the following ways:
BCLMA Member registering themselves:
(b) Add any dietary restriction/allergy information and any further notes that may be pertinent to the organizers, if required.
(c) Select the ticket type, if required.
(d) Click the ‘CHECKOUT NOW.
(e) You will see a summary of your order, billing details, your additional information/notes/dietary requirements,
(f) You can return to cart/edit attendee
(g) Next is payment
– select cheque or credit card
– check the box “I have read and agree to website terms and conditions”
– Pay Now
(h) Your order details will appear on the screen
(i) You will receive a BCLMA Event Booking, Pending Notice which will be followed by a Confirmation once payment is processed.
Member registering another member:
(a) Click the ‘Add Firm Member’ button.
(b) A list of BCLMA members from your firm will pop open:
Click to select the member(s) you would like to register.
(d) Click the ‘Add to Bookings’ button.
(e) Add any dietary restriction/allergy information and any further notes that may be pertinent to the organizers, if required.
(f) Select the ticket type, if required.
(g) Click the ‘Send your booking’ button.
NOTE: Both the member making the registration and the member being registered will receive a pending notification email immediately. The member registered by another member will receive the confirmation notification email and, is responsible for their registration from that point forward.
- Member registering a guest:
NOTE: The member will receive a pending notification email but NO confirmation notice. To obtain confirmation of the registration, the member will have to contact the event organizer. The member is responsible for communicating with their guest regarding confirmations and/or cancellation.
Click the ‘Add a Guest’ button.
(a) Enter the Guests Name.
(b) Select a ticket type from the drop down list.
(c) Note any dietary restrictions or notes to event organizes, if required.
(d) Click the ‘Send your booking’ button.
Cancel a Registration
- Go to the My Account dropdown menu in the top right hand corner of the screen and select
Events > Events I’m Attending:
- On the Events I’m Attending page you will see listed all events which you are currently
registered for. Go to the event for which you’d like to cancel your booking.
- Click the Cancel link.
NOTE: Your previous and upcoming events will be listed.
- A confirmation pop up will appear at the top of your screen. Click the OK button if you would like to proceed with the cancellation.
- Your event booking will now show the status as Cancelled.
- You will receive a confirmation email shortly afterwards, confirming that your booking has been cancelled.
Please Note: If your registration included another BCLMA member or a guest:
(a) BCLMA members can cancel their registration directly on the website from their own unique log in, using the same instructions.
(b) If you would like to cancel the registration for a guest you registered, please email the event organizer as noted in the event description.