Legal Administrative Assistant
|Posted:||June 18, 2019||Company:||Slater Vecchio LLP|
|Address:||18th Floor - 777 Dunsmuir Street||Postal Code:||V7Y1K4|
Slater Vecchio LLP emphasizes both client and employee success – that’s what’s made our firm so successful! Right now, we’re looking to hire a talented professional in an intermediate level Legal Administrative Assistant role.
Slater Vecchio is a highly-respected plaintiff personal injury law firm located in downtown Vancouver. We help people who have been injured in motor vehicle accidents, or harmed by hazardous or defective products and unsafe environments, navigate complex life and legal challenges. Our goal is to help our clients with their recovery and assist in securing their futures. And our people make that happen.
We’re looking for someone who is compassionate organized, detail-oriented, and a whiz at multitasking. That means being consistently accurate in your work, with the empathy to deal with clients during stressful situations.
Slater Vecchio prides itself on a collaborative, energetic, client-focused culture where employees are valued, celebrated, and provided ample room to grow. Teamwork is at the core of what we do, so you’ll be working closely with great group of like-minded professionals.
So, are you up for the task? The challenges are big, but so are the rewards.
Here’s what the ideal candidate brings:
- Previous experience in a plaintiff personal injury firm
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
- The ability to handle confidential and sensitive information with a high degree of discretion and tact
- The ability to work independently and within a team
- A strong work ethic and with a keen sense of initiative
- Available to work full-time, five days a week
- Graduation from an accredited Legal Administrative Assistant program
- 3+ years of experience in a plaintiff personal injury firm
- Good knowledge of Amicus Attorney, PC Law, Primafact Imaging Software, MS Word, Excel and Outlook
Slater Vecchio is committed to career growth and training opportunities for all employees.
Qualified candidates are invited to submit a resume and covering letter to:
Donna Embree, B.A., B.Ed., CPHR
Director of Human Resources & Operations
*Only short listed candidates will be contacted, no phone calls please.*