Legal Administrative Assistant
|Posted:||August 5, 2022||Company:||Grant Kovacs Norell|
|Address:||400-900 Howe Street||Postal Code:||V6Z 2M4|
As a full-time legal administrative assistant with our firm, you will join our team by supporting our litigation lawyers with a variety of tasks that maintain efficiency and structure. This role would be an excellent opportunity for someone who is looking to grow their career within a professional work environment. At GKN, we value work/life balance and offer countless opportunities for personal development and career growth. Our collaborative work environment means that you will be empowered to be your best self, deliver your best work and make a meaningful impact.
The role responsibilities of our legal assistants include but are not limited to preparing general correspondence and letters, filing documents with the court registry, drafting pleadings, scheduling meetings, maintaining systems and filing deadlines.
The ideal candidate would possess the following:
- Completion of a Legal Administrative Assistant certificate/diploma
- Experience with BC Online and PC Law
- Knowledge of BC Supreme Court Civil Rules and Small Claims court procedures
- A team player that can also work independently
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and meet deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Please send your cover letter and resume to the attention of our Office Administrator, Kristin Kretschmer firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered for this position.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.