Office Services & Facilities Clerk
|Posted:||July 30, 2020||Company:||Norton Rose Fulbright Canada LLP|
|Address:||510 West Georgia St||Postal Code:||V6B 0M3|
Office Services & Facilities Clerk
Norton Rose Fulbright Canada LLP is currently seeking an Office Services & Facilities Clerk to work in our Vancouver Office. This role will report into the Office Services & Facilities Manager and Office Services & Facilities Team Lead. Candidates must be versatile, capable of performing a variety of tasks and willing to be flexible with their hours in order to meet deadlines (some overtime may be required). This position will appeal to a workplace services professional who enjoys working in tandem with others while striving to understand, and anticipate, internal stakeholder needs in order to exceed expectations. The primary responsibilities of the position are outlined below:
- Performing a variety of office services related duties, including photocopying/document production, scanning, delivery of mail, courier requests and faxes
- Sorting and packing inter-office mail for pre-scheduled internal mail delivery
- Loading/unloading mail carts and completing mail delivery (as needed)
- Assisting with clerical duties as needed, including, but not limited to, label printing, labelling, number stamping documents, data entry, filing, preparing envelopes for outgoing mail, etc.
- Monitoring toner and paper supplies and ensuring an adequate inventory is at hand at the printer stations
- Assisting with office moves, large file moves, and other furniture related moves
- Setting up meeting rooms for a variety of client demands including events. This may occur outside of regular business hours
- Providing light AV assistance as needed and under the guidance of our IT team
- Assisting with renovation projects and storage room inventory (as needed)
- Maintaining Firm standards for site appearance, customer requirements, and day-to-day operations
- Completing error-free customer requirements
- Assisting with the maintenance of inventory and ordering of supplies
- Assisting with other duties as required
- Completion of secondary school
- 1-2 years work experience in fast-paced, customer service-facing setting
- Proven ability to meet multiple and/or unexpected deadlines in a demanding environment
- Must be flexible and able to work a variety of shifts, including outside of regular business hours
- Ability to multitask and set priorities
- Strong customer service skills
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Very strong attention to detail
- Good technical, analytical, computer and database skills; proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a team
- Sound judgement regarding confidential and sensitive matters
- Ability to lift 50 lbs on a consistent basis
Diversity and Inclusion
Diversity is an important firm value. We are committed to providing equal opportunities in employment and to providing a workplace which is free from discrimination and harassment. This means that all job applicants, employees and partners will receive equal treatment regardless of race, colour, ethnic or national origins, sex, marital status, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion or belief.
Norton Rose Fulbright Canada LLP has an accommodation process in place that provides accommodations for employees with disabilities. If you are unable to apply for a position online or require any further accommodations during our recruitment process, please contact VanHR@nortonrosefulbright.com.
Norton Rose Fulbright
Norton Rose Fulbright is a global law firm. We provide the world’s pre-eminent corporations and financial institutions with a full business law service. We have more than 3800 lawyers based in over 50 cities across Europe, the United States, Canada, Latin America, Asia, Australia, Africa, the Middle East and Central Asia.
Recognized for our industry focus, we are strong across all the key industry sectors: financial institutions; energy; infrastructure, mining and commodities; transport; technology and innovation; and life sciences and healthcare.
Wherever we are, we operate in accordance with our global business principles of quality, unity and integrity. We aim to provide the highest possible standard of legal service in each of our offices and to maintain that level of quality at every point of contact.
Norton Rose Fulbright LLP, Norton Rose Fulbright Australia, Norton Rose Fulbright Canada LLP, Norton Rose Fulbright South Africa Inc and Norton Rose Fulbright US LLP, each of which is a separate legal entity, are members (‘the Norton Rose Fulbright members’) of Norton Rose Fulbright Verein, a Swiss Verein. Norton Rose Fulbright Verein helps coordinate the activities of the Norton Rose Fulbright members but does not itself provide legal services to clients.
Law around the world
Norton Rose Fulbright adheres to the principles of employment equity. We wish to thank all applicants for their interest. However, please note that only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. To register your resume, please visit: www.nortonrosefulbright.com/ca/en/careers