|Posted:||October 14, 2021||Company:||Slater Vecchio LLP|
|Address:||777 DUNSMUIR ST, 18TH FLOOR||Postal Code:||V7Y 1K4|
Are you the right person to help our clients? Slater Vecchio LLP is dedicated to both clients and employees – that’s what has made our firm so successful! Right now, we’re looking to hire two talented professionals in a Paralegal role.
Slater Vecchio is a well-known plaintiff personal injury, consumer law and class action firm located in downtown Vancouver. People injured in accidents or harmed by defective products are burdened with recovery, confusing legal and medical challenges, and intimidating battles with powerful insurers and other companies. Our team’s goal is to help our clients hold their wrongdoers accountable, heal and recover their losses and protect their compromised futures. We pursue these goals relentlessly for our clients.
For this Paralegal role, we need someone who is a client service oriented, extremely organized, and a whiz at multi-tasking. That means being consistently accurate and reliable in your work, with the compassion and empathy to deal with clients during some stressful situations.
The work is challenging, but our office environment isn’t. Slater Vecchio prides itself on a collaborative, energetic, client-focused culture where employees are valued, celebrated, and provided ample room to grow. Teamwork is at the core of what we do, so you’ll be working closely with a great group of like-minded professionals, performing a wide array of paralegal functions.
So, are you up for the task? The challenges are big, but so are the rewards.
Here’s what the ideal candidate brings:
- Previous experience as a Paralegal in the civil litigation department
- Detail oriented with excellent ability to multi-task, prioritize, and organize
- Strong analytical skills
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
- The ability to work independently and within a team, and
- A strong work ethic and initiative.
- Graduation from an accredited Paralegal program or law degree from an accredited university
- 2 + years of experience in civil litigation
- Good knowledge of Amicus Attorney, PC Law, Primafact Imaging Software, MS Word, Excel, Outlook and Class Action Database.
Slater Vecchio is committed to career growth and training opportunities for all employees.
Qualified candidates are invited to submit a resume and covering letter to:
Donna Embree, B.A., B.Ed., CPHR
Director of Human Resources & Operations
*Only short listed candidates will be contacted, no phone calls please.*