|Posted:||April 8, 2021||Company:||Hunter Litigation Chambers|
|Address:||2100 - 1040 West Georgia Street||Postal Code:||V6E 4H1|
Founded in 2006, Hunter Litigation Chambers (HLC) has become one of the premier firms in BC. HLC is a 24-lawyer litigation boutique in downtown Vancouver. The practice of the firm is restricted to dispute resolution, focusing on commercial litigation, arbitration and administrative law.
We offer a collegial and respectful working environment that inspires team and social interaction between staff and lawyers. At HLC we encourage staff to make a positive contribution to the work environment.
We are currently recruiting for a Receptionist/Administrative Assistant with two or more years experience to deliver high-quality support to ensure excellent service to firm members and to our clients. We are looking for a team player who is detail-oriented, self-motivated, proactive, and able to handle a busy workload. For candidates who are early in their career, this is a great place to learn and grow. This position is cross-trained with the Office Services Clerk and the two employees work as a team every day and are able to step into each other shoes on breaks, lunch, sick days and vacation.
Note that this position works in the office, Monday thru Friday. The hours of work are 7:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- Primary responsibilities for greeting guests on the phone and in person;
- Arranging boardroom bookings, set-ups and food and beverage service;
- Helping assistants with conference and video call arrangements, including technical support to assist with video call setup;
- Perform library updates, maintaining library database and re-shelve books;
- Managing incoming and outgoing mail and couriers;
- Primary contact with telephone consultants for support and maintenance;
- Maintains internal directories, lists and floor plans;
- General office duties filling printers, and maintaining supplies and kitchens;
- Tidying reception area;
- Performing COVID cleaning several times per day;
- Other general and administrative tasks as required.
- A client-focused approach and commitment to providing professional service to internal and external clients;
- Ability to work well under pressure and to manage high volumes of work;
- Strong administration and organization skills with exceptional attention to detail.
- Excellent English (oral and written) communication skills;
- Ability to take initiative and be pro-active;
- Flexibility to perform occasional overtime on short notice is required.
- Knowledge of MSOffice Word, Outlook and Excel.
Please forward cover letters and resumes to Leslie Green, Director of Administration, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We thank all candidates for their interest in Hunter Litigation Chambers, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.