Receptionist/Legal Administrative Assistant
|Posted:||February 13, 2020||Company:||Bernard LLP|
|Address:||1500 - 570 Granville Street, Vancouver||Postal Code:||V6C 3P1|
RECEPTIONIST/LEGAL ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT
Bernard LLP is a leading Vancouver law firm with a unique focus on specific industries, including shipping, health and insurance. Our areas of practice include Admiralty and maritime, Insurance, Litigation, Environmental, Employment, Health and Personal Injury.
- Receptionist Job Responsibilities:
Serves visitors by greeting, welcoming, and directing them appropriately; notifies company personnel of visitor arrival; maintains security and telecommunications system.
- Receptionist Job Duties:
- Greeting clients personally and on the telephone.
- Managing the switchboard
- Ordering of all supplies and maintaining supply room
- Scheduling and setting up boardroom meetings
- Maintains safe and clean reception boardroom and kitchen areas
- Sending and receiving faxes
- Processing incoming and outgoing mail as well as all couriers
- Posting of disbursements
- Arranging catering for client meetings, firm functions and social events
- Providing administrative support to Legal Administrative Assistants and Accounting
- Support to lawyers when needed
- Receptionist Skills and Qualifications:
Telephone Skills, Verbal Communication, Microsoft Office Skills, Listening, Professionalism, Customer Focus, Organization
The ideal candidate will have completed the Legal Administrative Assistant Program. This position leads into a Legal Administrative Assistant position.
Email your resume to: Delane Knight firstname.lastname@example.org